NEW- THE FLEECING OF THE TAXPAYER- HODGSON RUSS LEGAL BILL

*****NEW****Click on link below to be directed to the Hodgson Russ Legal Bills Jan- May 2016- THE FLEECING OF THE TAXPAYER.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03Rg-d-K8EZYVRLTUxxVmpUNzA/view?usp=sharing


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Achramovitch on Greece Central School District's Blog

Please go to SCATS blog [click here to access the blog] to find out more information about Steve Achramovitch's tenure in Greece.  Seems like he had an interesting tenure there.

4 comments:

Steven Walters said...

Man I thought I had BALLS asking for more money.

Anonymous said...

I notice this site has been BOCES blocked at school.

Anonymous said...

How can I find updated pages? Google search brought me to this article but it's old. Is there a new web site or something?

Anonymous said...

Achramo learned from his mistakes- he only hires men now. That way he isn't tempted.