- Would Mr. Kerr come back after a year or was he truly gone forever?
- How committed could Mr. Kerr be to public education if Mr. Kerr said, “When people hear that I’m leaving and going to a music label, they say, ‘That’s been your dream for years,’ ”?
- If the job of two administrators, that of Associate superintendent and Assistant Superintendent for Information Services, can be handled by one administrator how can both positions paid $156,774.00 and 153,562 in 2009-2010 respectively be justified?
- Why would Mr. Kerr uproot his family or leave them behind for only a year?
- Why would someone hire a man with no private sector experience to be COO of a music label and allow him to split his time between Orchard Park, NY and Nashville, TN?
*I recently checked the website and Gordon S. Kerr is still listed as the Associate Superintendent for Personnel.