- cut and paste the information below in an email
- send the email to Gregg Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line of your request should be "FOIL Request"
- Mr. Davis has five business days to respond to your request
- Mr. Davis may request an additional 20 business days to respond to your request
- If your request is not answered, it is assumed your request was denied.
- If your request is denied you may appeal the denial to the District's FOIL appeal officer.
- If the request is denied by the appeal officer, call the ACLU.
(1) Please email the following records if possible [include as much detail about the record as possible, such as relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.]:
The budgets of the Hamburg Central School District from 2002-2003, 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, and 2010-2011. With the budgets please include the actual amounts spent on each budget line. Therefore, please include the budgeted amount for the particular year along with actual amount spent.
(4) If all the requested records cannot be emailed to me, please inform me by email of the portions that can be emailed and advise me of the cost for reproducing the remainder of the records requested ($0.25 per page or actual cost of reproduction).
(5) If the requested records cannot be emailed to me due to the volume of records identified in response to my request, please advise me of the actual cost of copying all records onto a CD or floppy disk.
(6) If my request is too broad or does not reasonably describe the records, please contact me via email so that I may clarify my request, and when appropriate inform me of the manner in which records are filed, retrieved or generated.
If for any reason any portion of my request is denied, please inform me of the reasons for the denial in writing and provide the name, address and email address of the person or body to whom an appeal should be directed.
Address [if records are to be mailed].