I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have this wish
HAPPY NEW YEAR HAMBURG
I wish tonight
- Bring back the Gifted and Talented program
- Introduce financial responsibility. (no brainer)
- Stop giving administrators raises for doing NOTHING.
- Respect the taxpayer and the fundamental concept that they work very hard and are unfairly penalized by paying taxes to raise administrators' salaries.
- Consider new sources of income, like supporting Mr. Best in his advocation to tax the myriad of taxable deliverables (currently not taxed) that happen on that large swatch of land smack dab in the middle of the district.
- Follow open meetings laws; not just say the law is followed, but do it!
- Address the grade fraud.
- Keep tax dollars in Hamburg, stop sending hundreds of thousands to BOCES and OZ.
- Post Board of Education meeting minutes online, not the deceptive Board Briefings!!
- No more RSB (Rubber Stamp Board),
- Increase public participation instead of shutting the public down!
- Board, be true to your role as public servants.