Things First. Candidate Petitions will be available on Feb 28th at the District clerk’s Office in the Admin. Building 5305 Abbott Rd. If you are wishing to run you need 50 signatures. The petition must be filed by Monday April 18th at 5pm there are two positions open and it’s a three year term Second. Budget Hearing Tuesday May 3rd 7:15 pm @ the High School Voting is on the 17TH of May.
A few additions:
- Ask Mr. Davis, the District Clerk, for the list of individuals who voted in last year's school board election.
- Contact the HTA. Last year, they sent out mailers to people in the community.
- Contact the PTA. I think it would be very difficult to beat a candidate endorsed by both the PTA and the HTA.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org so you can get exposure through this blog.
- Familiarize yourself with the issues.
- Greg Wichlacz and Casey Neyman are up for reelection.