NEW- THE FLEECING OF THE TAXPAYER- HODGSON RUSS LEGAL BILL

*****NEW****Click on link below to be directed to the Hodgson Russ Legal Bills Jan- May 2016- THE FLEECING OF THE TAXPAYER.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B03Rg-d-K8EZYVRLTUxxVmpUNzA/view?usp=sharing


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sharing Administrators
























At last month's RSB meeting, someone spoke about merging Frontier and Hamburg.  I don't think it is the first time this issue has been breached in Hamburg.  However, it seems as though the idea is gaining credence as it is rumored that Hamburg is going to share an athletics director with Orchard Park.  Sharing administrators is a far cry from merging districts, however I believe that this small step will save teachers' jobs and taxpayer dollars.  Obviously, there is a wealth of  information out there about merging districts/sharing administrators and I encourage everyone to do their own research.  However, I have provided two articles, one in favor of sharing administrators [click here for article] and one against merging districts [click here for article].  Also, I have included two maps, one with levels of consolidation and another with state rankings in order to 1. show that merging districts is not such an earth shattering idea 2. show that levels of consolidation does not seem to have an impact on overall grades and scores for states and 3. provide readers with another educational website for research


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been saying this since we moved here. The two high schools and middle schools could operate as seperate schools, but w/ one common set of upperlevel administrators. Talk about a savings. West Seneca has 2 HS, 2 Middle Schools and 7 elementary schools. Kenton and Williamsville have several also.

village taxpayer said...

Excellent idea, wish I would have thought of it.Didn't Kevin Gaughan approach local government with this idea.I think we should ask him to take the lead on this one since he has a good media re pore.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an idea worth investigating. We are in a financial Crisis and at this stage I would be willing to do just about anything to get rid of Achramovitch. He is saddeling our district with outrageous legal bills, and a bad brand of leadership.

Anonymous said...

Village taxpayer, glad you're back. I am a village taxpayer also, and you're on to something, please give Mr. Gaughan a call and let him know about this blog. Get his opinion and inform us through CONCERNED. Thank you

Adam said...

Frontier has a huge business tax base! Hamburg students should not shop at the Mall!

village taxpayer said...

Still nothing from Kevin Gaughan I will email him again.

Anonymous said...

I am all for getting rid of administrators and not teachers. Our children need their teachers...not the prinicpals or a pathetic super!

screw them, they are screwing us said...

To:I am all for getting rid of administrators.

They should start with this Superintendant STEVE ACHRAMOVITCH.
We were warned by his two previous posts as superintendant Greece and Ken/Ton what we were getting into. He does't want to obey the laws he wants to dance around them. We were warned by both previous districts that "he will lie to you even when he knows that you know that he is lying". WE HAVE A REAL STELLER GUY HERE. How could these sb members who I shamefully admit I voted for ignore all the warning signs. I will never cast my vote for any of them again. SCREW ALL OF THEM AS THEY HAVE BEEN SCREWED US.

Anonymous said...

This is confusing to me... I am not sure what the + or - would be between County, State, Town, or which ever?