Tonight at the Hamburg School Board Meeting, the Board will vote to approve Mrs. Whipple's appointment to the Health Advisor Council and the Extended School Day Committee. How ironic it is, that a woman who profits from young girls pandering to the needs of misogynists, simultaneously acts as PTA mom by day. Even Hollywood hasn't come up with this kind of drama. So, Mrs. Whipple, what do you have to offer the Health Advisory Council? What value do you bring to ensuring that young people, specifically young women, grow up to care for their mind, bodies and souls by making healthy choices? Young girls poll dancing for barflies is not healthy, its morally reprehensible.
According to the New York State Parent Teacher Association webpage, the mission of the organization is :
The PTA is
- The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Every child deserves to have his/her basic needs met.
- Every child deserves an education designed to meet the child's needs.
- Public education is the appropriate forum to prepare children for participation in a democratic society.
- Every child deserves our continued commitment to advocacy.
- PTA will take the lead in parent involvement by training parents to be partners in education.
- PTA will take the lead in promoting the value of parent involvement with the community and educational partners.
- We are responsible for identifying, understanding, and meeting the needs of our diverse membership.
- Educators are integral part of our association.
- Education and leadership training and self-evaluation are essential at all levels.
- Programs and materials should be provided to enhance parenting skills.
- Challenging oneself leads to growth
One must wonder if Mrs. Whipple believes in the PTA, or uses it as a ruse to cover her real values which she exhibits as an owner of entities that exploit young women. What does this say about the values of the Hamburg Central School District? Shame on Hamburg Central Schools for permitting a person of this ilk as a face of the Parent- Teacher Association and a seat at the Health Advisory Council table,